With the changing of seasons comes new beginnings. Now that we’ve sprung into spring, we thought we would talk about living well to accompany your regular yoga practice. Most people think living well just means eating properly and getting enough exercise, but it’s so much more than that.
Optimal well-being also involves self-awareness, helping those in need, and taking care of yourself so you can be open and receiving to others. Simply put: striving to be the best version of yourself. So, how do you do that?
Each month we will highlight one well-being tip, talk about why it’s important and how it can benefit you in your everyday life and on your journey to enlightenment.
A Journey to Living Well - at a Glance
1. Authenticity. Be authentic to who you are by living your Dharma. Your Dharma is what you are passionate about in life, such as teaching or inspiring others.
2. Compassion. Always have compassion for others. You never know what someone is going through.
3. Awareness. Notice the details within and around you to help you enjoy life to the fullest every day.
4. Balance. Practice balance with all aspects of your life: work, play, family time, spiritual nourishment.
5. Nourishment. Refresh your body, mind and soul with good nutrition, love and support.
Check in next month to read about Tip #1: Being true to yourself by living your Dharma. Namaste.